And just like that, it’s over.
Day Twenty Six
- What song makes you want to sing out loud?
There are so many songs I love singing in my car. But most of what I end up singing out loud is usually Fall Out Boy, so I’ll go with Young Volcanoes.
- What is a song you can play on an instrument?
Day Twenty Seven
- What is a song that makes you think of tragic love?
This is a song Rob turned me onto, but I think Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars is a good answer for this question.
- What is your favorite TV show theme song?
I’ll Be There For You by The Rembrandts, the theme song to Friends.
Day Twenty Eight
- What is a song you wish you could play?
I have wanted to learn how to play Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy since I got my bass guitar.
- What is a song you like with a color in the title?
Black by Pearl Jam was really the first song that came to mind. It’s a great song by a great band.
Day Twenty Nine
- What is a song you like by an artist that is no longer living?
With David Bowie’s recent death, I’m gonna go with a song he was a part of. Specifically Under Pressure, especially since it’s a Queen song and Freddie Mercury is also dead.
- What is a song that makes you think about life?
Drops of Jupiter by Train always just kinda makes me think about life and where mine is going. I’m not really sure why, but it does.
- What is a song that you like driving to?
I love driving to Devour by Shinedown, but if I do I have to set my cruise control because I’ll start speeding before I realize it.
- What is your favorite instrumental only song?
Interlude by Attack Attack, because of memories with my friend, Sierra. Oh Spring break 2011.
Thank you for making this journey with me!
(Images featured in this post are not mine.)